QUALIFICATIONS & HIRING PROCEDURES
Vet-Sec Protection Agency is a licensed agency through the Arizona Department of Public Safety, by the Private Investigators Licensing Board in Nevada and the New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department. All potential security officers are subject to a rigorous pre-employment screening process prior to being hired. Any employee may be required at any time to take a physical examination as a condition of continued employment. All officers must meet the following requirements prior to employment:
- FBI background check
- Positive reference and employment check
- Pass a drug test
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalency
- Be able to read and write in the English language
- Be able to write or print legibly
- Be able to maintain poise under stressful situations
- Pass the state security officer’s license requirement
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have no more than 4 points in order to operate a Vet-Sec vehicle
- Be able to walk for long periods of time
VET-SEC PROTECTION AGENCY WILL NOT HIRE APPLICANTS WITH THE FOLLOWING DISCREPANCIES
- Any felony
- Drug offense
- Assault offense
- Weapons violation
- Theft offense
- Sex offense
- Fraud offense
- Any applicants on probation, parole, or have warrant(s) out for their arrest
The first step to effective performance is the selection of personnel who meet our strict qualifications. These hiring procedures were implemented with one thing in mind: to provide our clients with the most qualified officers in the industry.
Vet-Sec Protection Agency is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to Experience the Difference?
Contact us and let us show you.